View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 01:40 PM
Jordan23
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
originally posted by christiinedechagny:

Heh, actually I think the destruction of D/J was the ultimate proof that WB writers have some sort of brains after all. They ended with Pacey/Joey, anything is possible! I think that may be why I'm so positive on things like this these days. I mean, look at "Love Bites". And P/J still came out on top and everything still made sense and it was still awesome. Maybe the P/J ending has given me way too much faith in the WB writers. Now I just need Joss to give me B/A for the end of "Angel" and I'll be a WB viewer for life.

I beg to differ....the WB proved they lost ALL of it's brains when they messed up what could have been the best romantic friendship/relationship in any tv show, IMO.

But I don't feel that bad since WB aren't the only stupid ones around, FOX were the first stupids to mess up a great couple in Brenda and Dylan.

Back to Naley though, I hope that line was taken out of context.

Quote:
originally posted by Jay_10:

yea..same here. i thought i was hearing voices..u know like the devil talking to me or something from behind. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Same here too...I was like "what the ***** was that!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Let me go try once again to see the promo.

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited M_J_23 ]