View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 12:24 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

I have loved reading all your comments on this page! I agree with all of them.

xmag I'm very impressed you hunted down tabasco sauce in France I was here ( lurking the first year or so then signed in to FF) and did the tabasco sending and letter writing and I have done the tea thing too for B&T. There is NO show in the world I would do anything for besides Roswell. It was magic and us fans were part of the magic I think. They made magic and we appreciated that magic and supported it in tangible ways.

Interesting discussion about why so many reboots and remakes. Certainly I agree that there is a nostalgia for a less negative and entitled time. I am just weary of the insane over reacting to everything and the PC police draining the fun out of so much. Yes society has always had very real tough issues that deserve discussion but the pendulum has swung just too far. IMHO Some of my favorite movies from the 90's that actually seemed innocent would be banned now.

I too can't imagine Frasier being rebooted. Can you imagine Friends being redone with other actors?

I heard today that Amazon I think is possibly making a series from The Lord of the Rings. My favorite all time story. Hard to imagine that being done well. Time will tell. Peter Jackson needs to get involved with that

I hope that miracle happens for B&T