View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 03:08 PM
AsnoCaliente
Passionate Fan

Hate to double post (like I really care) but my last post was too freakin long for me to add on to it.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Callalily:

Quote:
Also watched Breaker High, California Dreams, USA High, SVH, and off course my favorite show of all time, Saved By The Bell. Long live Zack and Kelly. LOL. I feel like an idiot right now. But I'm glad I can admit it to someone.
No need to feel like an idiot here. I watched Saved By the Bell religiously for years. Zach was a hottass!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Grace:

Quote:
There were some other original SVH'ers--like Jade Wu, who was this quiet dancer girl in SVH, but was kind of a whore in Senior Year. I think she cheated on Jeremy and that's why they broke up.
I noticed that too! Whatever happened to sweet, shy Jade? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Quote:
Also, Ryan/Anna! woot woot represent!
Ryan/Anna OTP4eVa!asdf)1!!1! Squeeee!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] J.Law:

Le sigh. That excerpt really hit me deep. It's just so profound. It makes you have to sit back and really think about the significance of what you're reading. Sometimes, I like to take notes on the particularly beautiful passages. *nods*

Quote:
California Dreams! I watched that this past summer like everyday. They sang at the end of every episode. It was interesting. There was an Asian girl. Woohoo, represent!
I watched that alot this summer too! Since ya know, I have no life and had nothing better to do. Asian pride!

Quote:
I *heart* me some Tim! He does need more screentime, nekkid screentime is optional. All I know is that he can come over and defrag my hard drive anytime. Whoops...wrong show.
I heart me some Tim too. Though I must say, you're getting awfully promiscuous these days. Not only are you married, you've got Luke over trying to defrag your harddrive, Adam claiming territory on your heart, and now you're moving in on Tim! You cheating little skank! Shame on you! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Mere:

I wouldn't mind a Brooke/Tim hookup either. As long as Deb/Tim doesn't happen. That still makes me shudder. And gag myself with a spork.

ETA: Why are my posts always so long? Maybe I should stop trying to reply to every single post on the thread. Yes. Maybe that's the trick. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]