View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 04:39 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Desk wall (ever in flux) baby bookshelf. V-day. 2019. Damn. Wow. She’s the bee’s knees. And the **** the cat puts on before he gets into bed like when he has a guest staying with him in the other room, ya know, and doesn’t wanna sleep naked in case he has to get up in the middle of the night and pee because it’s just easier than having to trip all over the place hopping one legged beside the bed and then stubbing your stupid toe on that dumb bedframe you bought years ago, that, because of the weight of this domestic cat who does nothing but sleep all day and pound fatty meow-mix (comfort eating we need to work out through some serious psychoanalysis), flares out a little into the room, so now you stub your damn toes on it when you have to put on a dirty pair of sweatpants for said pee trip. It’s just easier. Pajamas are just easier, stupid fat cat. Sorry, I just got @round.boys in my mind and some tunes from @alisonsudol in my ears and it just makes me giddy and desperately in need of tense changing, anthropomorphizing animals, 2nd person omniscient, dad joke, run on sentences!! Sloncha!! V-day is the dumbest, let’s be honest here. And this is one of the few moments in my 43 year history that it hasn’t sucked. Happy V-day kids. ❤️♥️❤️