View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 07:59 AM
Fangirl49
Elite Fan

ChrtnfedktrTydyidtoufr. White. Bdfjtth. Did you know I love Red in white? But I prefer the suit

So Liz gave them a case. Wow. She is naming blacklisters. I just knew Red had set her up and that the Execust would be connected to his case. I believe I was wrong. I can't stand Liz. And now I wonder about Jennifer. I thought she was manipulating Liz. But she genuinely didn't want he guy to commit suicide. Still don't trust her though.

So I think Ressler keeps mentioning Red to get a reaction from Liz. I believe he suspected her from the beginning. Now he is in the same spot as he was in with Prescott. Come on Ressler. Don't trust Liz. I want him to go tell Red so badly. I know we probably want get that. But I want it

Loved Red in therapy. The psychiatrist gave a more accurate description of him than Liz ever did. She immediately knew he wasn't this person he pretends to be. There's a whole part hidden. He saved her life. Love it. And the courtroom scenes!

Dembe is going to have a blacklister. Omg. I can't wait. I hope this episode is about him.

Liz should have realized something was off when Red didn't give her a case. He's on to you, girl.

He realized in the final scene last week. May not know for sure. But he knows.