View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 10:49 PM
Against_all_odds
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I was floored at the Jocasta/Murtagh moment, but ultimately it was sweet. Liked their banter . Favorite moment - the Roger/Brianna reunion. Hands down. About time.
Those two took me by complete surprise, but they had chemistry. It's a shame that he's a wanted man or we could have seen more.

I was upset that Roger needed to think, too. I mean,Ian gave him to to Mohawk for his sake. He should have just been grateful for the fact that he'd see his wife again. What I really dislike is the fact that they're making it sound like he can't be the father. Claire told Brianna that she was right to think that there would be a chance that it could be Roger's. He shouldn't have needed to consider whether or not he'd raise the baby even if it wound up not being his. If you love someone, it's for better or worse. It makes him kind of a pig.

I was sad when Ian gave himself over, but he looked happy. Maybe he'll marry a nice Mohawk girl.

I love how they explained the ghost with the filling. It had felt so random at the time.

I didn't really care about the decree for Murtagh. I cared more about the fact that Bonnett did die and the engagement was a farce. Tbh, the regulators subplot was a bit boring.

This reason was a bit rushed, but it more than made up for last season. God it was boring.