View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 02:36 PM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Actually, I'd LOVE to! Well, at least I'll get to see you this September!

Woohoo! I've officially booked my tickets from Austin to London and back. I managed to find a great deal with round trip only costing me $472!!! I couldn't believe my luck at that price so I swiped it up. I'm leaving Austin in the evening, traveling on the plane all night and arriving in London the next morning of the 20th of September. So, if you wanted to meet up with us, Ingmar, come on over! We'll be in London until the 25th or 26th depending on our plans and hotel stay. I think we're going to try and fit Disneyland Paris in a few days and then I'm gonna head to Germany to stay with Kathrin (Copop). Hopefully Anja will be with us the whole time if she can afford it but at least I'll get to see her that week in London and Disneyland Paris. Gah! I'm through the roof with excitement!
Great news, you will love London and that's an awesome deal! We have nothing planned in September, so yeah a meet up is definately possible, we were planning to visit London again anyway.

Sorry for not being around as much this month. Jos and I have both had some serious bad luck this month I've catched two colds (each took a week..), Jos 1 (plus a flu). It feels like all we've spent all of our January time in bed....and not in a good way Improving now though, so hoping this will be it for a few months. We're going to Lisbon next month (for a week), so hey, I prefer to be sick now instead of then.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.