View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 05:07 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

Quote:
tolykay
It’s never easy for me to walk onto a set where the cast is already a family and I’m the newbie. Luckily, I have had the good fortune to walk on to some truly friendly sets where the family welcomes you to their table with open hearts. Yesterday was on the top of the list of those fortunate occurrences (OMG such nice people)! That said there’s no feeling like getting to a new place and seeing a familiar face. I was so happy to see @lizbeth4beauty when I walked into the hair/makeup trailer that I almost squeezed her to death! Not only did I immediately know I was in good hands, but I adore this lady and it was just so nice to sit in her chair and catch up. And bonus: she did her research and had a table full of vegan makeup waiting to use on my face. I mean, how wonderful is THAT?!?! I am so grateful! The whole energy of my day was instantly changed. No more trepidation, no more concern, no more holding my breath. Sounds weird, but, while I’m always excited to start a new gig, I do also get a little weary. I’ve had a couple of bad experiences. Amazing how much having ONE person who you know, respect and trust around can change everything. It’s a blessing we should acknowledge and be open to.

Lizbeth did the makeup for our beautiful lead on Castle and I always enjoyed our chats. So so SO incredible to see her yesterday and have her work on my face 💕💕💕

#FaceBeat #BTS #Hugs #HappyGirl #Exhale #KindnessMatters #MUA #Research #Respect #Makeup #Vegan #History #Trust #VeganMakeup #AllSmiles #Castle #NewGirl #Friendly #Welcome #AboutLastNight
Love to see Liz still working and how awesome that they were both working for a new show . But on a side note did everyone on Castle have their own make up personal? Toks is clearly talking about Stana for the lead on Castle (I remember Stana referred Liz I think it was I read) but I always thought maybe they shared? I know they'd have a couple of em on set but didn't realize the lead would have her own