View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 09:54 PM
Jen's Herald
Fan Forum Star

i am a huge fan of MoS, and cannot believe there is no sequel all these years later, or even the idea of one in pre-production or a production house somewhere. WB really dropped the ball on this one, or worse they just didn't want to pay to pick the ball up. ugh.

i am a huge fan of Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot, Director Patty Jenkins, Chris Pine, and the whole cast and crew! bravo! i am beyond ecstatic that WW1984 is in post-production and coming to theaters in 2020!

i am still puzzled by all the mess surrounding Justice League, and it's continuing controversy and the yet unseen Zack Snyder Cut. the finished film was way too short, you could tell many scenes were missing, and there were glaring visual differences between the two directors of the film, as well as some awkward comedy and oddly disjointed scenes and rhythm. a total mess, in my book, though i did overall like JL for what it was. stop producing footage for trailers and not putting these freakin important scenes in the finished film!!! i hope we get another JL with the same cast.

AM, what can i say? wow, great film, mega success! sequel please!

BvS was not a disaster in my book, it's just that the goofy morons who manage WB never really embraced the visually dark world of Zack Snyder, and instead wanted more the comedic action world of the MCU. therefor, that ruined the story set up in the middle section of BvS and we never get Darkseid and everything where the darkness leads. i'm disgusted by WB.

nothing can really progress beyond the fan goodwill of WW and AM, until a sequel to MoS is made, with HC, and Batfleck returns for a solo Bats film. we need the big guns back, because the DCEU needs continuity in this generation of films. period.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Jen's Herald is offline   Reply With Quote