View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 07:00 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

I wasn't really into Superman, in the DC world I only liked Batman. I loved the movies and Batman TAS. The first Superman movie I saw was MOS. I think the hatred for the film is crazy, it's one of the DCU's best films along with Wonder Woman and Aquaman (the DCU is a mess IMO so I'm pleasantly surprised when a film is pretty good. I do like Suicide Squad but I can understand people not liking it lol. BvS and Justice League are a mess mainly cause they were rushed, especially after throwing the MOS sequel under the bus to rush a cinematic universe like Marvel did) HC was a great Superman and that's why I hate that his own INDIVIDUAL story won't continue. I didn't see the Christopher Reeve Superman films till recently. I do think the first two are the best Superman films (with 2 the best. I hear most think 4 is the worst but I think 3 is, then 4. At least 4 was a shorter movie and didn't have Richard Pryor's awful acting in it lol) but MOS is a great Superman film as well. So even though Aquaman was a good movie and made a lot of money (and I think it was mostly good cause of James Wan) I still think the DCU is a complete mess with no direction. Even if they give a good movie they mess it up again and release another stinker just as fast (like with JL coming out after WW) The Shazam movie looks awful but I admit I don't know anything about the character, but I'm still skipping that one. I don't care about it at all. The next DC film I'm looking forward to is Wonder Woman 1984. Anyway, no one has succeeded at a cinematic universe like Marvel but it's cause others are rushing them and doing anything. Marvel planned everything their doing years in advance and it really paid off.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 01-21-2019 at 07:05 PM
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote