View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 12:45 AM
miria
Part-Time Fan

I LOVE the Christmas Special! It has everything I love about Timeless, action, adenture, little known stories about lesser known people/events in history, and great time team moments.

I especially love the montage at the end, and the very last scene, which opens a door for more. Which maybe, just maybe could be the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tweet below isn't much more than a rumour, but they commented similar on the SaveTimeless HQ Instagram, and we know for a fact that Sony told the set decorators to "fold and hold" just in case, instead of tearing down the set. Maybe it's not over yet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my Season 2 ratings chart. I thought it might be interesting for some of you to see how the ratings for the Christmas Special are compared to the rest of the season.

We did pretty good with bringing in more viewers, like Sony asked us to do, and we managed to more or less hold the demo ratings from the May finale. Please ask if you have any questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the Christmas Special aired thisclose to the holidays, which might have had an impact on delayed (Live+3 and Live+7) viewing numbers, Sony let us know that they are also taking a very close look at the Live+30days numbers.

That's why SaveTimeless HQ pushed for rewatches this past month. This week is the last week to count, since the 30 days window closes on January 20. Just in case you haven't seen it yet, here are some delayed viewing tips:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that everyone in the industry is back in their Hollywood offices after the holidays, Timeless P.O. Box started another postcard campaign, with a special focus on Hulu because of the set decorators' information above.

If you don't already, please follow @TimelessPOBox on Twitter. They're kind of independent from SaveTimeless HQ, but we're working closely with them.

find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/miri_1001
miria is offline   Reply With Quote