View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 03:35 AM
86amanda86
Master Fan

Yeah, my friends list is strictly limited to people I know personally, or know through other people, or FF people. As far as dating younger people, it's one thing if you are 27 and your boyfriend is 24, but an entirely different one if you are 17 and your boyfriend is 13...I happen to like older men. I'm 19 and I'm generally interested in men between 5 and 10, sometimes even 15 years older than me. It hasn't always been this way, I would never have dated someone over 5 years older than me in high school, but I'm a little more grown up now, and capable of making decisions about who is worthy of my attention. The guy I'm semi interested in right now is 28. But I would never date someone I met from the internet, no matter his age. I think you have to be really careful on the internet. Some places, I think it's better to lie about where you live, or just not to put the information in. Overall I think it's best to be as vague as you can.