View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 03:59 PM
kristi_adela
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
It's a ship picture, that makes it about a ship, regardless of what NBC's intentions were About the show would involve more characters than just a couple. There absolutely are Grace/Danny shippers out there, makes no sense to me, but they exist.

Old picture, so not a spoiler. Doesn't give away anything that may happen in the future. It doesn't harm the thread, but it's not a spoiler so it's kind of out of place. On a busier thread it would likely push the conversation away from actual spoilers. I've seen it happen way too many times.
Maybe it is a spoiler that they get back together? I have no idea why NBC picked that photo. They used a couple on the SVU one too, but I don't watch that show, so I have no idea if that is a ship picture. If it was a fan made image I might agree. But, it's the official image NBC decided to use. I don't think they thought about it starting a ship war. They are probably not aware of who ships who. Maybe they feel that Ben and Grace are the heart of the family? Maybe it was the first photo they grabbed. Maybe they are Gracen fans?