View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 01:52 PM
Melis
Fan Forum Legend

Outstandingly, we had seven toes that were webbed. If everything is a tie then nothing will ever be a way to see truth. However, circus life isn't always for anybody. But, chocolate is not healthy option. The shrimp couldn't be tasty if cooked improperly. Touting a weird way to flip pancakes, Bob swang at my face. He would chew the ears of a cow. Once in every country there were 100 of the new pigs rushed to a hospital bed. Traditionally we have everything for a picnic except one at the old cottage. Like a book with a new cover, they are having a complete new look. Backpacks are necessary when a couple has to hike a mile. The penguins are eating raw fish then when something was not right. Then flies came to my eyes and stung inside a cornea. Which then we wrapped a new present in recycled cabbage. Likewise, we always wanted to have expertly advice. Then the dog licked a wart. Bubbling venom poured out of a straw and hit me in straight in the eye. After a storm ripped through the center of town, cockroaches infested my bedroom. Yanni played a horrible man that opened like a fire spreading under the next new neighbor. Chicken noodle cockroaches taste like a swollen toad butt. Lime flavored ice is nothing to shave, but using a pickaxe is a total idea. A carpenter sawed through the thick of the new log. Fire then consumed the new branch of the tree. My milkshake is bringing me a big reward. Then eat giant new squid with a spoon. Once birds flew through the new nest, they had to dance to the macarena in a new diaper. Then a new cookie had broken a bone. Once we