View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

OMFG, I totally forgot that this was our re-watch episode for this week and I just watched it and this episode still is my all time favorite episode

I tried to pay attention to everything that was said... I loved how when Red talks about the woman he loved and that he couldn't kill Tom because he was Agnes father and he was the only thing that she had left in live because her mother died. And the way that Katarina is repeating 'Her father.' is just amazing. It's the time where he realizes that he needs to tell Dom, that he needs to go there. And the necklace, Katarina really was there. This wasn't a hallucination, right?

Besides, we know that Red has been there before... At Cape May. Once.

The guy that was after Katarina, do you think that was Velov?

And why is Katarina always calling him Raymond That's confusing... I know it all just happens in his head but still.

Katarina said as well that Red didn't have a choice. Did he really not have a choice. What did he need to choose between (I know, Katarina and Liz) and why and when exactly?

Red's speech about the suicide bombing... I'm sure he considered killing himself but knew himself that he isn't able to do that. I loved to see that fight of his although we saw it between himself and Katarina.