View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 01:19 PM
msstock87
Fan Forum Star

The elephant used a interesting way to reach a treat that was high in the tree and hanging from a branch that was dangling. The doctor then decided to examine the new babies that had been a welcomed surprise. If a cat wanted to pee on a bush, then it was a wild animal that doesn't have to be a pet of the Queen. The new baby then crawled out of a corner and went to a toy that was a favorite new animal. When they arrived at a new palace with a long winding staircase that led to a unique way of getting a new exciting way of getting a long table to have inside a space of odd new size. The old lady transformed into a young version of herself and everyone rejoiced when a loud noise came out. Then all the crazy things started happening at Epcot near a dozen of wild adventures trying again. The new dresses were cute and frilly and had lots to have done at the shop for a few new alterations that could have been a ton of new colors. All of the shoes are lined up and are ready for a princess to have the new designs ready for everyone. The new music then was playing a funny tune that was loud and really new to everyone. The new song was having a piano that is a cool new vibrant sound that was pumping up a loud new song that is a very nice new melody. Snow Angels then
I am an original”