View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 09:11 PM
jls2971
Master Fan

While I do think they could have done more with Prentiss, I disagree about comparing her amount of stories to Prentiss'. The thing for me is, Tara has only had a few episodes that have focused on her despite being on the show since season 11. Yeah, they should have used Prentiss more since she came back and became unit chief, but with Prentiss, we had 6 seasons to get to her know before she left. So we at least have gotten some back story on Prentiss and know stuff about her. We only get little bits of Tara here and there.

I do think some characters (JJ, Simmons, Garcia and kind of Luke) get too much focus. Though it seems like they've kind of toned down on Simmons' screen time this season (I haven't seen last night's episode yet).

Next week's episode should be a Prentiss episode, and based on promo pics, she'll be on a date with Mendoza. It sounds like it might get cut short because of a case, but it wouldn't surprise me if the episode ends with them finishing their date or Prentiss talking to Mendoza on the phone.

As for Sergio, I'm pretty sure Garcia has him now. And it would be nice if they addressed Mark.

Last edited by jls2971; 12-07-2018 at 06:19 AM
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote