View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 02:06 PM
canflam
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Everything is unrealistic on this show, its getting ridiculous. RAS does great with these supernatural stuff and sabrina but it doesnt work for this show. He needs to calm down and go back to basics because everything just feels so dumb.

i actually feel sorry fort teens that have to have this show as their example "drama" when we had shows like everwood and OTH in the early days and the oc. lol.

Saying goodbye over the phone and not even going to see her and tell her he was leaving is a pretty crap thing to do!
Yeah. the premise of it is unrealistic though with how I think typical teens generally live their lives. I will mention 1 of the most foolish things I heard on this show was on this episode by Hermione telling Penelope that only she would know that people can't grow cyanide. Don't most adults know what cyanide is by now? Geez.

Anyway. I don't ship Archie & Veronica, but I like the idea of Archie staying away from Riverdale. That's not a pleasant place to be it looks like ever. It's too bad that Archie didn't take Veronica with him, but with a dad like she has I can see why he didn't.

Betty not leaving Riverdale sooner on her own now doesn't make her look as smart as she usually appears to be. Archie found a way out, but she gets to go to an asylum was it? Yikes. I know she has her reasons for staying in Riverdale, but wish she would've thought better of it.