View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 02:35 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I hated that Nate killed Miller. I never liked Nate's dad storyline. I didn't it interesting, nor compelling. I also found it hard to sympathize with Nate and his father. Yes, Nate 's father was killed and that is wrong. But that doesn't justify taking another life.

However that does not explain why Bonnie had to kill Miller instead of taking him to the hospital since he was still alive. Did Bonnie kill Miller because she put Annalise 's needs before her own? Bonnie knew that Annalise was drinking again. She know Mate killing a unarmed man will look bad for any future cases down the line. Plus Annalise's boyfriend going to jail.

....or did Bonnie kill Miller to cover up the fact that she made the call that got Nate's father killed? Bonnie was pretty mad at him.
Yeah the Nate Sr SL for me was not interesting either. Maybe because Nate isn't my fave character on the show so I really couldn't care less but I am glad for some focus on the character at least. Did Bonnie make the call to get Nate Sr killed? So Miller was being set up by who?

Quote:
I don't think Gabriel is there because of Annalise, I think he's there to find out what really happened to Wes. He do not believe that Wes did the murders that they pinned on him.
I'd prefer this than the Sam drama and only because it would give Laurel a SL for 5B. But personally, I still think Gabriel is there to investigate what really happened to Sam. I think he knows who AK really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
It was during his first wife, not before he married to her.. And I think his deal to find out what really happen to his father since he was the last person who saw her.. I mean, he's not that stupid.. And I don't think he came to kill her..
So maybe the first wife found out that Sam had an affair with Vivian so they broke up and then Sam met AK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
We have no reason to believe that Vivian wasn't his first wife and if it was a student than the adoption papers wouldn't matter and Analise didn't even know who Gabriel was until Frank told her so how could Analise be involved with the adoption? She wasn't. We already had a Sam got a student pregnant and it was at the very beginning of the series. Vivian Maddox IS Sams first wife and Analise made a comment about being the other woman in the very first episode.

Gabriel clearly knows that Sam was murdered and wants to know more, I think it being related to Wes is some crazy fan theory put out there
But if Vivian was the first wife, then the papers should say Vivian Keating. Unless they had a divorce before Gabriel was born? I also think Gabriel being there has more to do with Sam and I think K4 & AK are in trouble now for hiding his murder.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.