View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 01:37 PM
LadyKatherine
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

Nate essentially did what his father was in jail for. I'm really sad that it ended up like this for Miller because he seems to be a good guy although I was iffy with him because this show doesn't always do good characters but after that ep, I think Miller is truly a nice person. I'm not sure why Bonnie decided to end his life, he was still breathing and alive, but damn. This show really makes Bonnie their punching bag. I feel like she hasn't recovered from finding out about a possible son yet and then this. Also are we really done with that SL? So her son is really dead and her sister buried the child? I really don't believe that.
I hated that Nate killed Miller. I never liked Nate's dad storyline. I didn't it interesting, nor compelling. I also found it hard to sympathize with Nate and his father. Yes, Nate 's father was killed and that is wrong. But that doesn't justify taking another life.

However that does not explain why Bonnie had to kill Miller instead of taking him to the hospital since he was still alive. Did Bonnie kill Miller because she put Annalise 's needs before her own? Bonnie knew that Annalise was drinking again. She know Mate killing a unarmed man will look bad for any future cases down the line. Plus Annalise's boyfriend going to jail.

....or did Bonnie kill Miller to cover up the fact that she made the call that got Nate's father killed? Bonnie was pretty mad at him.