View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 09:51 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I didn't like S1 Connor. It wasn't until the later eps, when Oliver gave him a 2nd chance that I started to like him because he was genuinely trying to be a good person by that time. And it wasn't until S3 when I really started to ship Coliver because I thought Connor was just using Oliver as his safety net because of all the murders. Which is ironic because they've broken up that season but I felt like Connor was more in-love with Oliver that time and I know Oliver has always loved Connor since the start so it's great to see (especially now) that there is genuine love between them in spite of all the horrible things happening. That's why it was great to see that wedding. That's probably the only romantic thing we'll ever get on this show. And yes, Oliver keeps Connor grounded. If he hadn't met him, he'd definitely be either dead or in jail.

Nate essentially did what his father was in jail for. I'm really sad that it ended up like this for Miller because he seems to be a good guy although I was iffy with him because this show doesn't always do good characters but after that ep, I think Miller is truly a nice person. I'm not sure why Bonnie decided to end his life, he was still breathing and alive, but damn. This show really makes Bonnie their punching bag. I feel like she hasn't recovered from finding out about a possible son yet and then this. Also are we really done with that SL? So her son is really dead and her sister buried the child? I really don't believe that.

Sadly, maybe not. The Castillo family drama will most likely take a back seat this season as they were the focus last season. Laurel hasn't really done much this season so far other than being involved in this Gabriel story because of Frank.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.