View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 01:35 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I can't believe my spec came true. The whole Miller/Nate/Bonnie part and even about Gabriel being Sam's child from a previous marriage. I did notice that in the birth certificate Frank showed AK, it said Vivian Maddox. So Sam had an affair with a black woman before he married his first wife or during his marriage with his first wife? Also what is Gabriel's deal? Does he want to kill AK because he knew she has a hand in Sam's death? I still have no idea what the adoption papers are.

Once AK finds out what Bonnie & Nate did, she's gonna help them cover it up. Miller's death was brutal and Bonnie really finished him off. Clever of the show not to show Bonnie's real reaction because he was stone cold when he was looking at the victim so that threw me off the first time but yeah. Both Nate & Bonnie need to go to therapy stat. This is Bonnie's 2nd suffocation btw. Yikes. Also Nate covering up the blood in the snow. Their shoe prints are all over, how are they gonna hide the murder and where will Nate take Miller?

Coliver wedding was amazing and beautiful. The vows were perfect. And I'm really glad the K4 are far from the murder right now although Michaela probably the closest since she's helping Nate with his father so she might have an idea once she finds out Miller is dead & Nate is missing (also Asher since he works for the D.A.). Oliver singing to Connor was so sweet. Thank you to the show for showcasing Conrad's amazing pipes.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.