View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 02:15 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

Archie is free, but he shouldn't have been in prison or ''an underground fight club'' to begin with. Regardless it was quite strange that teens knew how & did help him escape. There was things in this episode that I wanted to understand, but didn't.

So from the description of this episode, Archie was in prison for ''weeks'' I think & then his pals either were planning that whole time to help him escape, or had nothing else better to do, such as school, but maybe they are so smart they can get into any college they want to anyway. It's hard to see how they have time to study. This is only episode 5, so did not understand why they had to rush to get Archie out of jail. Most people that get sent to prison wrongly by the way, don't have buddies to do what Archie's did, so it just made this more unrealistic. But, maybe some people that watched now know how to escape an ''underground fight club''.

The silliest thing that happened on this show, was Betty threatening the warden with mace, though if saw correctly their were guards with guns aimed at her. But, what made even less sense to me was that same warden shortly after letting her go, committed suicide. Remember he was afraid of mace. In ''real life'' I'd guess that Betty would have been killed before escaping with Archie, but thankfully this is just a T.V. show.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote