View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 11:38 PM
Barstool Prophet
Fan Forum Star

Okay I am tired of the Gargoyles thing already. Second Betty what the hell are you wearing? I mean can’t the girl get some decent clothes. I miss her hair from last weeks episode. Now Cheryl is firing arrows at Jughead? I am annoyed enough to be okay with it . I feel it’s time to call for the end of the term “game master”.

Jughead seems insane this episode. A little intolerable. I like the Tom and Sierra ship. I am digging the Kevin and Josie scenes.

Another wig . Okay Veronica doesn’t look good blonde. Betty couldn’t pull off the brunette either. Do the writers have stock in a wig shop? Knock it off please. V/A reunited and it feels so good. Sex in prison.. Yep that has been done before. A little unrealistic about the unsupervised time in jail. .

Now we are talking about a breakout? A big drain? Jebus. Even if you get out, what are you going to do after Archie? I am going hurt my car driving through these plotholes.

Betty’s next outfit has suspenders. Lili did you bang the costumes designers husband? Why can’t the girl get a decent outfit?

Do love the fact she took Jugs bike. I am so confused is the game brainwashing people?

Archie is going to be killed and Jughead is play dungeons and dragons . This is a lot different than last season.

Joaquim! I am mildly happy to see him then he stabs Archie? What is happening? Archie gets stabbed and shot? Jebus. Now teenagers are sneaking into a private fight in a prison? Nice abs on fighter one.

Joaquim is running outside of prison and he joined a different gang?

Betty in the Serpent Jacket . I like seeing Kevin and Betty together again.

Veronica calling Hiram daddykins . Happy to see her knock Hiram down a peg.

Archie is free!

The motorcycle chase was fun.

Everyone has a gun but Betty got the warden to stand down with mace? What?

Will this show start making sense? Who will wear a bad wig next? Will the talking tree ever be explained? Stay tuned till next week.
Emily

Last edited by Barstool Prophet; 11-15-2018 at 01:29 AM
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote