View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 04:27 PM
LindaL100
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by very close talking (View Post)
I do agree that Adam seems to be the “tougher” judge and giving low scores. His scores don’t seem to reflect his critiques... I thought Val was gonna be the tougher/harder judge, but he seems to be the one giving the highest scores.
yeah in the beginning Adam seemed like he was one of the "kinder" judges and gave higher scores, he was the goofy judge while Val seemed like he was the "tougher" judge, but it seems now they have switched roles and Adam became the tougher judge giving lower scores than the others. Which I personally think is weird because Adam is not even a dance expert, he is a professional ice skater who only competed in 1 very short season on the adult version and suddenly he's acting like an "expert" both Val and Mandy are the experts in dancing, and Val in particular is the Ballroom dance expert, yet they both give higher scores than Adam....you'd think that with both their dancing backgrounds, Val & Mandy would be tougher. I used to like Adam as a judge in the beginning but now not so much...