View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 09:32 PM
atwoodsmariano
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Yes. More than that it was visually amazing how the camera would sweep over the heads of the crowd, and then be on the stage with the band. Also it was the way they just played the songs, and as an audience member I was enjoying the concert as much someone who'd been there in 1985. I desperately wanted to sing along and clap and all the rest of it. I was tapping my foot and swaying in my seat, though.
I agree and I totally sang along to We Are The Champions I mean how can you not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatFoley16 (View Post)
Thanks for all the news and the deleted scenes info.
I saw this last night and it was really great! I can't wait to see it again in the theater. It will be my first one that I see multiple times there instead of just once and buying it later. Of course I will be buying this on DVD/Blu-Ray/whatever its released on lol.

My deeper thoughts on it: Like I say above, it was really awesome. I loved it from the opening 20th Century Fox music because
Spoiler:
The re-creation of LiveAid was so epic. They cast the band members very, very well. I was blown away by Rami's portrayal of Freddie, but the guy who played Brian was top notch and the guy who played John even had some of his snarky looks down lol. They played with the timeline of certain things happening which I caught on to as a mega fan. All in all, it was so great. I teared up a few times and laughed out lough heavily in others. I highly recommend this movie!
I agree that Rami did an amazing job portraying Freddie and it was real easy to get lost in his performance and I really liked the actors who portrayed the rest of the band members

Spoiler:

it was really interesting for me as someone who wasn't familiar with his backstory to watch this film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Agree the Final scene at Live Aid , The Director had the scene down to the drinks on the piano to every move Freddy made during the concert .
Glad they didn’t dwell on him having AIDS and his final years . How Freddy wanted to live his life to the end .
same

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 11-04-2018 at 10:41 PM
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote