View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 04:56 PM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
wellhayley Thank you to the Board of Governors at The Guildhall School for the highest accolade of the Fellowship Award for my ‘distinction in the profession.’ It was a grand ceremony and my mum had a ball. The highlight of the day was getting to sit next to fellow recipient, Nelly Ben-Or and hear about her memoir ‘Ashes to Light’ She is a remarkable pianist and a holocaust survivor and published her memoir just this year (see pic). Love you, Nelly! Xx @guildhallschool

Quote:
jamesdarcyfans Alice Eve (Star Trek into the Darkness) and Annabelle Wallis (Peaky Blinders) join #jamesdarcy #lanacondor #lauraharrier #charlottelebon #alexpettyfer #benedictsamuel #menamassoud in the sci-fi anthology Warning. The series of interweaving stories follow different characters in a future Earth. #TeamWarning is shaping up to have a most diverse, talented and gorgeous cast! ������������

Quote:
jamesdarcyfans #chickenegg clucks into RiverRun again! #jamesdarcy's short film. #hayleyatwell #nikolajcosterwaldau. Screenings: 02 April 2019, Sunday at 2 pm and 08 April, Saturday at 5 pm. Tickets at RiverRun IFF website.

Quote:
therealenver It’s doesn’t matter what you post, say, think, or feel about politics. The only thing that they count is your VOTE.

Quote:
bridgetregan Thank you @yaritafrita for asking me about how I’m going to be spending #electionday! ABSENTEE 🙋🏻*♀️📨📫🗳 I challenge @amandaschull and @triestekdunn! #vote

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street