View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 11:57 AM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parisen_fan
The last part would make Lucifer Maze's father, unlikely on the show I guess.
Indeed which I feel quite plausible...or did until I read this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_d86 (View Post)
The comic version of Lilith was a confidant for Sameal/Lucifer but they never slept together. If they do mention her in the show or she is brought in I would guess it would be more along those line.
This isn't exactly surprising considering that this show is clearly more bible inspired than based. Lucifer and Samael are more commonly believed to be separate deities and Amenadiel, unlike Uriel and Azrael, the two others we've met, isn't even a real angel, his name is, in fact, that of a demon.

I did read that there is a belief that Samael not Lucifer was the one that lured Eve with the forbidden fruit and that either one had also slept with her which resulted in Cain actually being Lucifer/Samael's son.
I Googled Cain and Abel while I was watching season 3 because I knew who they were but not their exact story.
Personally, while it's possible that he's about to find out for the first time, I doubt our Lucifer is Cain's father but I see the viewpoint that he slept with Eve.

What I wanna know though, is how Eve is even going to enter the picture, to begin with.
Please don't let her escape from Hell as well, that's such old news after Malcomn, Mum, Charlotte and Abel.

they win"
- Stephen King

Last edited by Ashes Fall; 11-03-2018 at 12:18 PM