View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 04:53 PM
*Dominique*
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spazzie:
<STRONG>

I really don't want to get into this, but how exactly did Summer know about Luke/Holly? If people were hiding Luke's cheating from Marissa, wouldn't they hide it from Summer too? When Holly said "Everyone knew", I took it as meaning everyone knew, but you were too blind/dumb to see it.

Summer said herself that she was trying to get revenge on S/A by sabotaging their weekend, I'm not saying it was the right thing to do (because it isn't), but why would she deliberately hide something that big from Marissa, her best friend?

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited spazzie ]</STRONG>
I always got the feeling that Summer knew and she almost tore Holly apart because she kinda felt guilty about it. That's my feeling about the situation and when you look at Summer as a character, you kinda get the feeling that she would have know. She is popular, she is probably the girl in high school who gets everything and at the same time is mean to almost everyone. She probably knew from someone that Luke was sleeping around. She must have known. I understand Marissa not knowing because the girlfriend is always the last one to know but Summer? She knew for sure... She is so popular and she is friend with everyone in the popular crowd so when Holly told her everybody knew, Summer must have felt guilty about the whole thing. She probably just ignore some of the things she saw. I actually think Marissa was pretty stupid for not knowing about it because at one point you have to wake up but Summer knew IMO and this is why she tore Holly apart at the party.

Summer is actually the person you wanna be in high school but the person you actually hate the most in high school. You love to hate her... IMO, we don't know the real Summer yet. She has yet to show me her true self. Hope it is not the one I saw in the last episodes.

You know what, when I really think about it, I dislike everything about the triangle. I have problems with Seth for not standing up, I dislike Summer for being so pathetic that it is actually funny how pathetic she is and I have problems with Anna for not dumping Seth and telling Summer to just F!@#$%? OFF and grow up!