View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 03:02 PM
spazzie
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Dominique*:
<STRONG>

See she tore Holly apart or almost but when you really think about it, Summer knew that Luke was sleeping around and Marissa's good friend Summer never told her that. Even Holly told Summer that she was being a hypocrite because she knew what Luke was doing. IMO a true friend would tell me that my bf is sleeping around. Summer did not do that... she defended Marissa but IMO it was too little too late. I have yet to see Summer being a good friend to Marissa and Marissa a good friend to Summer. OK except maybe Summer in The Rescue but besides that Summer has shown only one thing and that is that she cares about herself and what she wants. And it is becoming more and more clear with the last few episodes I saw.</STRONG>
I really don't want to get into this, but how exactly did Summer know about Luke/Holly? If people were hiding Luke's cheating from Marissa, wouldn't they hide it from Summer too? When Holly said "Everyone knew", I took it as meaning everyone knew, but you were too blind/dumb to see it.

Summer said herself that she was trying to get revenge on S/A by sabotaging their weekend, I'm not saying it was the right thing to do (because it isn't), but why would she deliberately hide something that big from Marissa, her best friend?

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited spazzie ]
spazzie is offline   Reply With Quote