View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 02:22 PM
Biznitch
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by T O B Y:
<STRONG>

And the Dawsons/Joey comparison? Laughable. Comparing one couple you hate to another couple you hate doesn't make them alike. They're nothing like D/J. If anything, they're like Pacey and Joey. I've kinda thought that since the beginning.

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited T O B Y ]</STRONG>
I dont think they were just comparing 2 couples they hated, just 2 couples that they thought were more "best friends" than bf/gf. Sorry if I'm wrong about that one seeing as I didnt post it. Also I dont think Seth/Anna are anything like Pacey/Joey. Pacey and Joey hated each other and were always arguing, then they fell in love where as Seth/Anna got along in the beginning. Seth/Summer are more like Pacey/Joey.

I thought the episode was ok overall, not great.

Marissa: Someone please kill her, or beat some sense into her. Ryan deserves someone much much much better. I woudl like R/M if she would maybe stand up for him once in a while and not go off with other guys, especially guys like Oliver.
Ryan: How much do I love him? Kick Oliver's ass dude!!
Oliver: He's just...Oliver
Luke: He was hilarious AND a good friend to Ryan. What happened to Seth and Ryan. They're supposed to be best friends but Seth wasnt even around and by the looks of next week's show he isnt gonna be very supportive of Ryan.
Seth/Anna: Summer's right, they act like siblings...OLD siblings. Very boring and blah. Nose-grabbing: sexy! Isn't that what like grandmas to their grandchildren??
Summer: She kicks so much ass! Every scene with her was hilarious. I loved how frustrated she was when Seth/Anna said something annoying every time she changed the channel. I love you Summer!!
Sandy/Kirsten: Awesome as always, they're just perfect.

Definitely not one of my favorite episodes, but it had its moments.

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited DePpSDoLL ]

"It's magic between you and me, Max." -Conan O'Brien
Biznitch is offline   Reply With Quote