View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 01:10 PM
pinx
Part-Time Fan

Hi all. Ok. I don't usually post on the O.C. board but, no time like the present right?
Um last night's episode. There were things I liked, and things I didn't. It wasn't overtly great, but it had its moments.

Sandy is the greatest TV dad of all time. He is funny and smart and sticks up for Kirsten (btw, I felt for her last night). He is so nice to Jimmy too.

I'm loving Luke. How cute was he to Ryan. "No one's looking" he is such a welcome addition to the group IMO. They've really redeemed his character.

Seth/Anna they don't do it for me. I don't dislike them or the individual character's but they are so boring.

LOVED Ryan last night. I feel for the guy, his girlfriend is the densest person on the planet if she a) can't tell that Oliver has a thing for her b)can't see that Oliver is a deluded pschyopath

Summer is my girl. She wasn't moping and being all depressed...she was doing what was totally in character for her to do. Fight back.

Quote:
IMO a bitch is a bitch so Summer would go for Luke if she wanted.
Summer may be a bitch, but must we forget that she does put Marissa before herself, like a true best friend. She practically tore Holly apart at the club when she saw Luke w/ her. She cares about Marissa and she's there for her. Not like Marissa often returns the favor...

Zenmaster #31
Breakfast Clubber #127
P/J'er
pinx is offline   Reply With Quote