View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 11:00 PM
X-6_494
Master Fan

Quote:
Summer is just a toothache that won't go away. It's not funny or cute. It's just as pathetic and childish as Hailey's routine. Maybe they could be lesbian lovers.
Chris
Chris? I heart you.

Summa&Hailey4EVA!!1!

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

- Marissa..Oh, Marissa. *strangles*. She is getting very aggravating. Not as much as Summer's kiddie-ish interrupting and NOT accepting, but..yeah. Those two, ack.

why is Marissa such a prize, anyway?
Hah. No idea, Leigh. (Well, I have the obvious one. Lmao). Don't know how Ryan can stand it - All I want to do is thwap her.

- Summer. Chris' quote above said it all, [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But, dude, The Summer/Luke-ness is THERE. Also wanted to punch her for the "EwW!1!!" she let out in the car.

And if you wanna have a threesome with a couple, ask instead of...doing what you do. Sigh. One day.

- About S/A. To those who think of it as sibling lurve..if I see my cousins touching hands like that or fondling on a bed, well..INCEST!

- Seth. I heart Seth. Except when he's being whipped by Summer. But he's still cute and I still wub him.

~*~

- Hailey is goooone! Big freakin' WOOTAMAMA! But..who's gonna be Summer's bigfatgaylove? Pout.

- Saaaaaaaandy! Love! lovelove you, Sandy. The last (drunk) Kandy scene was great. Dammit, want more.
"The ugly americans are back". Did I mention my SANDY lurve? [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

- Kiiiiirsten! Love you too! You're so pretty and you have a pretty husband and a pretty kid. Yay for growing a pair and sending the sis faaaar away with no moolah.
Now you can resume the unfinished Kandy smut, please.

- Julieeeeeee! Yay! I missed the real b*tch on the show. And the hair, very French? Yeah. Right. *nod*
Snerk. Julie rocks.

- Oliver? BWAHAHA. Such a freak. But a funny freak.
But I'd like him to really die know.
His purpose on the OC is to show Marissa's utter dumbness.

Mmhmm. I hate Summer, dislike Marissa, find Ryan ok, don't care about Luke. Yet I still love the show, heh.
But that's because Seth, Sandy, Kirsten, Jimmy, Julie & Anna save it, IMO.

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited X-6_494 ]
X-6_494 is offline   Reply With Quote