View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Andrea D
Passionate Fan

Good Episode.

Marrissa: Could she be any more gullible? I know she is just trying to be a friend for Oliver (since he clearly has none) but it seems like she cares about what he's doing than her relationship with Ryan. ermm, not good.

Oliver: Ya yadda yadda yadda the writers made you feel sorry for him in 'The Third Wheel' but honestly he just needs to go away, the lying sack of crap. No one messes with Ryan like that. Leave Oliver.

Seth/Summer/Anna: Seth still cute as can be and lights up when he see's Summer..CLEARLY. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Loved Summer, looked great, acted great. Her little revenge stuff for Seth...aww too funny. And how she pops out of nowhere when Seth/Anna get close. Yay! Speaking of Seth/Anna..it's like watching paint dry..BORING couple. They ARE like "brother & sister"..*sigh* Summer is so smart.

Luke: Still enjoying him. Lookin' good too.

Ryan: He really doesn't get the respect he deserves from Marrissa. That's sad and it's all Marrissa fault. But whatever, might just be me. Oh, he looked great and the fiesty/protective attitude? *swoon*

Other Notes: I always like the Jimmy and Sandy bonding. I thought I wouldn't like Julie's hair, but it looks nice on her. Kind of glad Caleb put Hailey in her place (shutting off her cash bull and such) b/c let's face it, Hailey would've done what she did previously. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The drunk Sandy made the episode.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Andrea D is offline   Reply With Quote