View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 04:16 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
I'm thinking that Trace thought they talked about it and Abby was okay. I guess Trace isn't as good at reading Abby as he thinks he is or he used to be. I think Trace is a little lost right now. Both him and Abby have been going at this the same way of making everyone happy except themselves. Maybe they are more alike then we gave them credit for.

I think Trace hasn't checked in with Abby to really make sure all of this is okay with her. He should've seen a HUGE red flag when that fan addressed Abby by name and of course it was obvious that the two had never laid eyes on each other much less know each other well enough to go by first names. Trace just doesn't get that he's living two different lives. Country star and family man. They don't mix. Look at Donovan's case. He's giving Trace all these clues to how life turns out if you go the same path he did. I think Trace finally got it when seeing Donovan with his daughter. That look on his face said it all.
Sucks so dang much. Especially since it appeared as if their communication overall was pretty good all season long.

So are they officially broken up or trying to make it work long distance?

Quote:
I think they did it for more dramatic effect of making it look like Abby and Trace were from two different words which could not be farther from the truth.

In the books, Trace was so confidence and kind of made me a little more sexy actually. That confidence just exuded from him. It was honestly like reading the most precious love story of how he took care of a lot of things that became a problem in the series because the writers wanted to add drama because it's tv. Makes me want to read the first book again because the 1st book was all about Abby and of course with Abby always involves Trace.

All the books are about one member of the O'Brien/Riley families. So there is LOTS of backstory that go into how the characters are shaped and you get to understand them more. If you do get to read the books, really get into Bree's story. It is so rich and wonderful and just so...AMAZING. I wish everyone could dive into the books and just feel what a wonderful story this is
I'm definitely going to read the books! How many are there? Where did you get the books? I wonder if Amazon has them.