View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 02:33 PM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I think Trace hasn't checked in with Abby to really make sure all of this is okay with her. He should've seen a HUGE red flag when that fan addressed Abby by name and of course it was obvious that the two had never laid eyes on each other much less know each other well enough to go by first names. Trace just doesn't get that he's living two different lives. Country star and family man. They don't mix. Look at Donovan's case. He's giving Trace all these clues to how life turns out if you go the same path he did. I think Trace finally got it when seeing Donovan with his daughter. That look on his face said it all.
The thing is Trace never took the time to look at Abby's face everytime he would run his next tour by her. And that's exactly what he did....run it by her and not really discuss it with her or wait to see her actual reaction. We got to see this reaction when he hugged her at the end of his announcement. Too bad while hugging his face was facing in the opposite direction to Abby's face!

Quote:
Connor really lets women control him in relationships doesn't he? I keep feeling that Danielle is going to get bored or someone more interesting comes around and she'll cheat on Connor all over again. I don't see what he sees in Danielle? She cheated on him not too long ago, what, like a month...not even that long? I know Connor loved her, but really, does he value any part of his beating heart in all of this. DANIELLE IS NO GOOD!
I hate that Connor is acting like this puppy dog who jumps when Danielle says, "Jump." She is controlling the relationship. She decides if they should date, and he just happily agrees. Awful.