View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 03:52 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that scene, Arinna!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Hi Alex! I'm glad you're feeling better!

Oh ok, you were using "romantic" as a euphemism for the dreaded thing we're not supposed to talk about in a forum about sibling incest

And Charlotte the virgin was good at sex? Awww, I think you have a crush on her, Alex. You've mentioned 3-somes, so would probably want her, Lu, Guila, & Caterina (did I leave out anyone? Vanozza? Ursula? Micheletto's mama? ) to all get together and I'm sorry, (not sorry ) I just had to go there. You're so easy to pick on, Alex, being the only guy here
Hi, Lila! Thanks! It was just a minor thing.

Yeah, I when I said "romantic" I mean pure animal sex. And I will admit that I did enjoy Ces and Cat's scenes because of all the sexual innuendo. She came up with a lot of metaphors for his manhood. And I know, ironic considering how much we talk about incest.

Well, Charlotte was a virgin, but she learned quickly. And she wasn't a virgin on their wedding night because they decided to get to know each other prior to the wedding. And I only mentioned a threesome between Lucrezia, Cesare, and Charlotte because they're all technically family. Not Caterina or anyone else. Although like I said, there was a European version of The Borgias that did show Ces and Lu having a threesome with Sancia, which surprised me. I don't know if I still have that scene on YouTube or not. And yes, I'm quite used to getting picked on being the only guy on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mignonette (View Post)
Exactly! Yes!! That's why I keep fighting for everyone to see what Ces carrying her to bed on her wedding night was all about! An 18 year old guy doesn't carry his sister to the marital bed like a bride! AND he did it in front of her new husband - in front of everyone! It was an insult designed to humiliate and send a message to Sforza = SHE'S MINE & I'm ********** dangerous when it comes to her!

That was the message in Ces' menacing look to Sforza when he poured him some wine. He wanted Sforza to have a little flash of fear that there might be poison in that glass. He knew he couldn't directly threaten him, but he needed him to know he was a man he shouldn't cross, so he'd better treat his sister well! Ces was still a kid, only 18, but he was a man in love who'd just had to face HIS woman being married off to another man & fearing she'd be maltreated! Can you imagine how that felt?
Thanks for agreeing with me! Yep, I definitely did see that in the way that Ces carried Lu to her bed on her wedding night, and again during the scene were Lu was lying on her bed next to Alfonso while Ces cleaned her face and began kissing her and claiming her as his. In a way, he did the same thing to Giovanni Sforza, when you think about it. He made sure that Sforza knew that he was Lucrezia's protector, and then made Sforza pay for forgetting that when he killed him in season 2 for what he did to her. Oh, I can imagine how that felt for Sfroza, which is why he was probably so insecure.

I'll get to the rest of your post later, Lila. You wrote a lot and I have my other boards to moderate.