View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 09:18 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

The ones where he was drinking iced coffee in front of a coffee shop he goes to pretty frequently when in Santa Monica. That was around the time when he was rumored to be joining True Detective as a motorcycle cop, something like four months before it was announced. He just so happened to be photographed on his motorcycle and those pictures ended up everywhere alongside the rumors about the role. They'll set those things up like that to push for a role.

Rachel brunch pictures were caught by fans so that didn't seem like a set up to me. Them leaving a restaurant separately after having dinner before the series premiered seemed more like a PR set up to generate buzz for the show.

I think there are some spots in LA that he frequents that are just more celebrity friendly places. Kings Road Cafe comes to mind. He's been photographed there a handful of times. I think in that case it's just some place he likes and he's just been caught there a few times unintentionally. He was once photographed there the same day Minka was there but at different times.

I thought the manager pictures were suspicious. Sitting outside at a restaurant that looked like it had very minimal and not ideal outdoor seating. it just wouldn't shock me that after coming off Waco and vying for roles around that time, having him meeting with his manager, looking 'in demand' is kind of a thing.