View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 10:55 PM
SouthernSweetieTX
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Mark Wahlberg was actually the first celebrity I ever heard admit this. It was in an interview years and years ago. He said it's possible to live a very normal life without cameras and that every celeb knows where to go to be seen and where to go not to be seen. Of course, this was before social media and camera phones.

I've been having a crisis of faith, so to speak, about Chris Pine in this respect. He has this one persona among his fans -- being low-key, hating the limelight -- but I've seen a lot of him lately with his new actress girlfriend. Some of the photos look staged. Of course, it could be her people with her being an up-and-coming actress. I hate that fake celeb stuff, though.

Kayla, I agree, I think Leo is fantastic! Have you ever seen What's Eating Gilbert Grape? I caught it on cable a few months back (I'd seen it before) and he yet again just wowed me. Well, everyone in that cast is great. It's too bad Johnny Depp's off-screen life/drama has overshadowed just how talented he is.

No one mentioned Denzel. He's like Jeff Bridges -- low-key but always giving brilliant performances. And he stays out of the limelight. Of course, he's also older.
Kiki put Denzel on her list. He does always give a great performance.