View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 03:44 PM
fly me to the moon
Moderator Support Team

I like my glasses that the one I like since it fit my face than the last one since it look wide on me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
I was planning on more and variational kind of GIFsets as I had to download new app for making those and I did few of my own recent captures into GIFs.
And then I was in for some icon business and maybe some larger sized fanwork and then I wanted to include more chapters for my new fic series where I christened two fandoms and felt pretty pioneer about it so I birthed few chapters that nobody really has read

But somewhere along following all the US hurricanes and other youtubers I sorta lost my inspiration and my mom too made my existence slightly more miserable by complaining about things I cannot help in any way.
On top of that so much little things have broken and needs fixing or replacing. Also there is the whole medical financial problem rooted deeply from my own land to my wallet all the way being constant pain in my butt that depresses me so much I just dunno how to be an adult anymore so I have no mood at all.
Hopefully that you can share it once you're ready..

And sorry to hear that about what you said in last one..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy