View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 07:35 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

We took Mlette's boyfriend John out Sunday for his birrthday (his birthday was Friday, but his parents got him Friday, and his sister and brother-in-law celebrated with him Saturday - popular guy!) Brought him presents and he and Mr ML went comic book shopping together, while I hung out with my daughter and we tried to make conversation (have I mentioned she's a clam?) and then we all went out to eat at a new-to-us restaurant they'd seen on TV on one of those local restaurant review shows. It was kind of a long drive but it was very nice. (Although the waiter was an over-sharer and sort of young and bumbling. But funny). And then we watched the football game with them (on their much bigger TV). Very nice day!

That comic book store was so nice, Mr ML drove back up there today to shop more. He's almost finished painting the living room. Just one doorway to finish. But there was a spot I wanted him to touch up (some paint came off when he ripped off the blue masking tape by the woodwork) and guess what - he used up the paint and threw the can out! So I guess we'll need to buy a little bit more paint.

Cold weather is really coming fast. I chopped back the grapevine for the winter, filled up two bags with vines. Time to start raking leaves soon. I am really dragging lately, not sure why, might be change of season, or allergy season, or the flu shot I got. I don't know but my get up and go has got up and went!
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan