View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 07:36 AM
podmom
Elite Fan

Hi ML and keepsmiling

brief SO on your posts before I start packing yet again

keepsmiling I do notice I need to recoop between visits as I age! I need more time between now that I have to travel so much between two sets of families. It is a strain and not great for podad and I . It will calm down soon though when Grace gets into school and Emily is the one with tiny ones. It is hard to not covet all my friends and my brother who have kids living near them but I try hard to be grateful that I can drive and pray I stau healthy enough for a while longer.

Those cookies do look great ML and Im so happy for you that you got to the fancy party and Mlette could go

this is just a copy of part of what I put on the Behrcave thread now >>>

I have had a totally busy grandkid time again. I got home here in PA...for last night ( met sister inlaw for dinner with podad and saw her pix from her 2 week trip to southern Italy. Such an ancient and beautiful place.

Now I am headed to DC today to be with Emily and Margot while Robbie on a business trip. Head home Thursday but have to go right to Liz's so she can chaperone a Tommy fieldtrip Friday. I'll be back in PA home Friday after that. I'll be trying to post from my travels.....not much downtime at those places though.

Wishing everyone a good week ahead. Who knows it could contain Jason news