View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 02:30 PM
Mason30
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)

but even regarding her specific comments re snow white.. she aint wrong.. it's quite alarming how many people are equating kissing with cpr/saving someone.. folks, if you're 'kissing' someone you're trying to give cpr to, you're doing it wrong. and as far as i remember, the prince didn't know kissing her would save her. he was just making the decision to kiss a 'dead' girl (which makes it infinitely more creepy)
seriously. its kinda ridiculous. and people are basically electing to be delusional. I dont understand why everyone is always so quick to be completely offended by something that they havent applied any critical thinking to themselves (they would all benefit from KB being their parent quite frankly) and something that i am fairly convinced they dont actually give two hoots about anyway. they are just bandwagoning.

and in any event, all of these stories historically have been rewritten time and time again to fit in with societal shifts. everyone is all up in arms defending something that has already been changed several times throughout its history. not to mention they are defending something that actually is pretty creepy. when i read kb's comments i was like "preach" and to see her being shamed for it, is boggling my brains a bit. i think its about time that the story gets a little nip and a tuck once more.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/10/...t-kristen-bell