View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 05:22 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, MisterPotato! Do you want us to call you that, or by your real name?

Awww, thank you for saying that! We like to think we are a great fanbase here, if limited to just me, Mary, and Amber, when she's around. We haven't heard from her in a while.

Thanks for agreeing with us about most of what we said. And you do make good points, and I do agree that both Ted and Robin needed to go through what they went through before they could be ready to be together. But I think it might've been easier on the viewers if the writers had explained Robin's reasons for telling Ted "no" in 'No Pressure' so we didn't have other fans keep telling us that "Robin doesn't love Ted," which was frustrating. It might've helped the finale go down better with many fans as well. But I do get what you're saying. I don't think they needed to explain it during the wedding, but maybe later on in the future, after Ted had his family?

I'm glad you were able to foresee the ending as well. I did the same thing. And thanks for those gifs!