View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 11:07 AM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

I obviously don't know enough about Italy, because this really hard shift to the far-right has really caught me by surprise. I understand that there is tremendous, nasty racism all across Europe. I know that. And it's obviously my own bias speaking here, but I have a hard understanding how non-former-Soviet countries can behave in such heinous ways.

Europe has borne the brunt of more and more hurricanes and tornadoes. Again, global waming.

I'm not shocked to hear that POTUS's son-in-law is suspected of/guilty of tax fraud. I think that just means he really belongs in that family after all, because that seems to be their main business strategy. Well, that and fleecing investors and not paying workers or contractors. So it all amounts to the same thing, really. White-collar robbery. Like, if they were black and were doing the same thing, but on the streets instead of through banks, they'd all be dead by now.