View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 05:39 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Yea about Under Siege but I've always been in love with the battleship for however long, no idea how|when but may have partly been cause of growing up like a boy related to sci-fi plus action where saw so many action movies from the 90s as a young girl

Battleship [2012] that had Taylor Kitsch and also Rihanna in the movie had the battleship at the end of the movie I love the movie AND not cause it had the Missuri

Plus my dad had a thing for Navy ships|planes ... plus my own history interest where the wars are interesting to me ... Pearl Harbour and all

Cher also filmed her If I could turn back time music video on her deck
Are you thanking me or dragonfire, Sarah?

You're my kind of girl, Sarah. I grew up watching a lot of the same stuff as you, only a decade earlier. I loved Escape From New York, Die Hard, Aliens, and stuff like that.

I never saw Battleship. But my dad was in the Navy and he had a thing for ships as well. He was a big war history buff.

OMG, I remember that Cher video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, so far the comparisons are spot on. Plus Jughead, Archie, and Veronica would fit the roles of Scarecrow, Tinman, and Lion. I guess Hotdog can be Toto.
OMG, you think that Veronica is the Cowardly Lion, dragonfire? I don't think so. She's not the least bit cowardly. I do like Archie and Jughead as the Tin Woodsman and the Scarecrow.