View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 04:37 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, I saw the original 1990 TMNT movie. Corey Feldman played the voice of Donatello. There was no CGI in that movie, just actors dressed in turtle costumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
so right now we all agree betty prolly hallucinated the babies flying ? cause like wtf is going on with riverdale archie was silly giving into that plea deal

i thought gargolye king will just be edgar

betty drugged by cult wahhhhhhh
Hi, Lauren! Well, I'm still not convinced that there isn't something magical happening, but I guess it'll probably be just an hallucination Betty was having. I guess Alice is part of the cult too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
who is michael langdon

i think i saw something about contance in a promo too>>
Who is Michael Langdon, Lauren? Tate Langdon's son? Remember back in season one, Tate raped Violet's mom, Vivien Harmon, while dressed in that black rubber suit? Vivien had twins, one child was by her husband, Ben, and the other child was by Tate. Ben's son died and became a ghost in the Murder House, and Tate's son lived and was raised by Constance. The last time we saw Michael he was a little boy and had just killed his babysitter, and Constance told him, "What am I gonna do with you?" Now Michael is all grown up and has become the antichrist, and he's passed the test of the Seven Wonders to become the new Supreme and bring about the Apocalypse. Apparently Michael grew really fast because in just ten years he became a teenager.

Here's the promo for the next episode, Lauren! Madison visits the Murder House!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
I found "Tour of Duty" and "China Beach" myself

Think JAG was thanks to my dad but don't know may have found it myself

Yea she's the battleship
Really? That's cool, Sarah! I saw them when the first aired when I was a kid in the 80's. I tried to get into JAG, but I lost interest. And I remember the Missouri from the movie Under Siege with Steven Segal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I think it's one of the copies Betty printed. I'm hoping if/when Gladys returns it'll annoy her. It isn't witchcraft. Alice&Polly just thinks Edgar is all great and powerful, but behind the curtain, Edgar is just a con artist. Right now Betty=Dorothy. Alice=Glinda. Gladys=WWW. Edgar=Oz. I'm just watching RD. Mainly cause of Falice&Bughead and Falice's Son.
I see. I still wish it was real witchcraft, dragonfire, because that would really bring an element of Twin Peaks and Dark Shadows to Riverdale. :Lol:

Really? Wizard of Oz comparisons?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 10-13-2018 at 04:48 PM