View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 09:48 PM
jls2971
Master Fan

Matt, I believe when Krystall appeared last season Rossi said he and Hayden decided to be just friends.

I just watched this episode. It wasn't bad. It had some twists in it that made it interesting.

Portia seemed to warm up to Rossi pretty fast. In the beginning of the episode Krystall said Rossi was still a touchy subject with Portia, but by the end she's giving him kisses on the cheek and saying she loves him.

I like Krystall. I didn't mind Hayden (a lot of people disliked her) but I'm okay with Hayden and Rossi being friends. Krystall seems nice and fun though and so far it doesn't seem like she has a problem with Rossi's job. If they do get remarried, I could see it happening in the finale.

The Rossi centric parts were just the bookends. During the case itself, most of the team got to contribute a bit, except Luke seemed to disappear.

Garcia wasn't in it too much, and though she said she was okay, she didn't seem quite like her normal self. We know from interviews she'll have a dark phase which will be over in 2 episodes (since the Garcia episode is episode 4)
jls2971 is offline   Reply With Quote