View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I'm surprised you gave it a chance, I had no interest in watching this show at all, like I said before, I really don't see it lasting very long

Are you gonna keep watching it?
At least I saw it for free! No way am I giving this rating or my time. It's a midseason premiere they don't have a date so maybe it will never happen or if it does maybe it will be like Star Crossed. That was midseason and didn't last long.

In the books Liz does have a sister. I also think that the secret goverment bunker is in the books as well. Either then that I didn't see anything book related. In the books they are in High school not 28 years old like in this one!

The moderator of the panel said I loved all of the easter eggs you but in from the original show. What easter eggs they were talking about I have no idea. They got all excited saying they are doing more easter eggs and mentioning Tess but not in a good light.

I was done by that point.

Oh and the aliens drink nail polish remover in this one. Not tabasco. Max drinks it after Isabel gives it to him after saving Liz. It's insane. The whole thing is a mess.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!