View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 07:57 AM
♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥
Fan Forum Star

Good morning!

It's so beautiful today. Although it will go up to 90 today, the sun is shining and there is a slight breeze. I woke up late today, but my hubby already moved my plants out into the sun. That was so sweet of him. I've been spending a lot of time outside lately. My herbs and veggies are growing well so far.

My daughter has been growing from seeds, so she has a lot of sprouts now. We really didn't think through how large a pot each veggie will need based on its depth needs. We transplanted her radishes in a long rectangle planter with 5 plants in it. Then we have the carrots. I have to research how to replant them. I don't want to use our soil outside, so I have to build beds. We certainly need a little more education to avoid killing the poor baby plants.

We're also starting a composter, so our "foods" can have the most delicious soil ever....even bought worm casings for it.

Oh...we also spread wildflower seeds along the perimeter (outside) of my screened area. Cross your fingers for me. I'll also be getting our lavender seeds today as well.

Sorry for sounding so boring, but this is SO exciting for me.

Daggi: Enjoy your time with your friend. And I know you will do a wonderful job on your mom's grave. I've never thought of a cemetery as being magical, but yours is because the graves in that one are well loved. That doesn't happen a lot these days. It always makes me sad that deceased loved ones are so easily forgotten. That's not the case with you.